Bill Gates: Nedstengninger og vaksinepass er nødvendige for å selge vaksiner

Fra Principa Scinetific.
Les hele artikkelen her.

Utdrag:
"In a recent candid interview, Bill Gates outlined that, despite the comparatively small threat of Coronavirus, he and his colleagues “don’t want a lot of recovered people” who have acquired natural immunity. They instead are hoping we become reliant on vaccines and anti-viral medication.

Shockingly, Gates also suggests people be made to have a digital ID showing their vaccination status, and that people without this “digital immunity proof” would not be allowed to travel. Such an approach would mean very big money for vaccine producers.

On March 24 Bill Gates gave a highly revelatory 50-minute interview (above) to Chris Anderson. Anderson is the Curator of TED, the non-profit that runs the TED Talks.

At 33:45, Gates drops this bomb:

“We don’t want to have a lot of recovered people […] To be clear, we’re trying – through the shut-down in the United States – to not get to one percent of the population infected. We’re well below that today, but with exponentiation, you could get past that three million [people or approximately one percent of the U.S. population being infected with COVID-19 and the vast majority recovering]. I believe we will be able to avoid that with having this economic pain.

It appears that rather than let the population be exposed to the virus and most develop antibodies that give them natural, long-lasting immunity to COVID-19, Gates and his colleagues far prefer to create a vast, hugely expensive, new system of manufacturing and selling billions of test kits, and in parallel very quickly developing and selling billions of antivirals and vaccines.

And then, when the virus comes back again a few months later and most of the population is unexposed and therefore vulnerable, selling billions more test kits and medical interventions. Right after that, at 34:14, Gates talked about how he sees things rolling out from there:

Eventually what we’ll have to have is certificates of who’s a recovered person, who’s a vaccinated person […] Because you don’t want people moving around the world where you’ll have some countries that won’t have it under control, sadly. You don’t want to completely block off the ability for people to go there and come back and move around. So eventually there will be this digital immunity proof that will help facilitate the global reopening up"".

Kommentar:
Det er det vaksinepass dreier seg om, tvinge folk til å ta “vaksinene” fra selskaper som Gates og andre fra den økonomiske elite har store eierinteresser i. De spekulerer i at nå som det nærmer seg sommer og reiselysten kommer for mange vestlige, vil lysten til å reise overvinne kritisk sans hos de fleste.

Investorene får like nesten like stor profitt eller mer på PCR-test settene, som det produseres milliarder av, investorene for 44 dollar tilbake for hver dollar de investerer, spesielt i u-land med lavere kostnader. mRNA-injeksjonene har alvorlige bivirkninger som blodpropp og aborter blant mange andre, hva blir da langtids-bivirkningene?

De skal også behandles med medisiner fra de samme selskapene som fremstiller vaksinene, som har gjort seg immune mot søksmål, den eneste form for immunitet som kan forbindes med “vaksinene”. Ikke rart Gates og de andre ultrarike som har investert i den konstruerte koronakrisen gnir seg i hendene.

2 Likes

For nu er galningen Gates nemlig ene-hersker over alt levende paa VORES planet synes han at mene…virkelig???

Vi har vist alle, mange gange oplevet et menneske med en mere end syg form for storheds vanvid…hvor laenge skal dette soergelige subjekt da have lov at fortsaette og, hvor mange uskyldige mennesker skal han og hans have lov at oedelaegge/slutte, foer vi stopper dem en gang for alle?!?

1 Like