Tidligere leder av 9/11 kommisjonen, Philip Zelikow, skal nå lede Covid-19 kommisjonen

Fra Principa Scientific.
Les hele artikkelen her.

Utdrag:
Philip Zelikow, 9/11 Commission Leader, To Lead COVID Commission.

Published on June 17, 2021.

Written by virginia.edu.

"On Tuesday, the University of Virginia announced that its Miller Center for Public Affairs will serve as a base for a COVID Commission Planning Group, led by UVA professor Philip Zelikow (pictured below), the former executive director of the 9/11 Commission.

The planning group hopes to prepare the way for a potential National COVID Commission set up to help America and the world learn from this pandemic and safeguard against future threats.

This is perhaps the greatest crisis suffered by America, if not the world, since 1945, ” said Zelikow, the White Burkett Miller Professor of History and J. Wilson Newman Professor of Governance, who also led the earlier, privately organized Carter-Ford Commission on Federal Election Reform. “ It is vital to take stock, in a massive way, of what happened and why".

These sorts of civilizational challenges may become more common in the 21st century, and we need to learn from this crisis to strengthen our society, ” he continued. “ Scholars and journalists will do their jobs, but there is also a role for the kind of massive investigation and research effort that only a large-scale commission can provide".

The nonpartisan group includes more than two dozen virologists, public health experts, clinicians and former officials, backed by four of America’s leading charitable foundations: Schmidt Futures, the Skoll Foundation, The Rockefeller Foundation and Stand Together. The Miller Center will also work with the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security at the Bloomberg School of Public Health. Organizers hope the work will feed into a future National COVID Commission, set up either by the White House or Congress, or by an independent organization. We spoke with Zelikow on Tuesday to learn more about the work ahead.

Q. You have experience in reflecting on and analyzing a national crisis with the 9/11 Commission. How can this type of work help us prevent future crises?

A. In general, it is really important to get a well-grounded understanding of what happened. We should not underestimate the importance of simply having a good, foundational understanding. People can piece that together from newspaper articles, books or scholarly papers. However, my past experience has underscored that a lot of the story will not be properly understood unless there is a systematic effort to pull together information with both depth and breadth that can become a foundation for future debate.

The 9/11 work was smaller in scale than this would be, but it showed how many aspects of the story were not understood until there was a thorough investigation".

2 Likes

Haha - kom ikke å si at “de” ikke gjør sitt ytterste for å bidra til oppvåkningen…

3 Likes

Proev Northern Light, at forestille dig, alt det der vil blive skrevet I fremtiden, om dette - den stoerste forbrydelse mod hele menneskeheden!!

HVIS Altsaa der er mennesker tilbage og, HVIS de er I stand til at skrive, laese og forstaa!!

2 Likes

PS…det, der naesten kan faa mig til at tude - af Ren raseri - er “elitens” 100% mangel paa selve evnen til at fatte, at en uendeligt STOR del af den befolkning vi jo stadig er tilbage (endnu), vi har ikke svaert ved at se hvad der foregaar…

Mon ikke vi skulle Igennem retssalene meget snart? Eller, maaske lidt flere millioner skal ofres foerst? Jeg kan naesten fornemme Baptisternes store planer I mit gamle land…de forestiller sig sikkert baade guld kupler paa deres “kirker” og, hvad har vi…jeg faar det helt daarligt over det helt vanvittige storhedsvanvid…:cold_sweat:

Hvad Mon det dog er de forestiller sig om denne, deres fagre nye verden (kopien fra sidste gang og, sikkert et utal gange foer da)…!?

Paa vej hjem I dag, gik jeg ind og koebte en pizza og, den unge kvinde spurgte om jeg har faaet min “vaccination” - jeg spurgte om det var mit kalmette-stik hun talte om eller, om hun eventuelt gad lave den pizza Jeg bestilte…hun valgte det sidste…fattede vist I hvert fald delvist min pointe…

Saa meget direkte dumhed, er for mig naesten ikke til at baere :sleepy:

1 Like

Du kan jo prøve å se det hele som en illusjon. For det er jo det, sett i et multidimensjonalt perspektiv. Vår psyke er “stuck” her i 3D, gråt og tenners gnidsel er det vi best liker å holde på med. Sjekk ut Dolores Cannone og tilsvarende. Jo mer vi holder fast ved frykt og lavfrekvent energi, jo tyngre blir reisa. For vi skal videre nå… Don’t take life so seriously - it’s just energy :slight_smile:

3 Likes

tack för länken! :pray:t2::relieved:

2 Likes