WHO sier at bruk av munnbind og sosial distansering fortsetter på ubestemt tid

Fra Technocrazy.
Les hele artikkelen her.

Utdrag:
WHO Declares Mask And Social Distancing Policies To Continue Indefinitely.

Dr. David Nabarro. Image: UN News.

POSTED BY: PAUL JOSEPH WATSON VIA SUMMIT NEWS JUNE 24, 2021.

Please Share This Story!.

"Don’t think for a minute that masks and social distancing policies are outdated or even relaxed. They are here to stay and the UN’s propaganda machine will continue to sound the alarm to force nations into compliance. Without the application of force by national governments, citizens would totally ignore the UN. ⁃ TN Editor.

A top WHO official says that mask mandates and social distancing should continue indefinitely in order to protect against new variants of COVID-19. The comments were made on Sky News by Special Envoy on Covid for the World Health Organisation (WHO). Dr David Nabarro.

Nabarro suggested that there would be a long list of mutations of the Indian variant which would in some cases evade the protection offered by vaccines. “We will go from Delta to Lambda and then on to the other Greek letters, that’s inevitable, and some of these variants will be troublesome,” he said.

“I’m basically saying variants are going to go on coming. That’s part of life, we need to pick them up fast, we need to move quickly if we see them in a certain location, we need to build the management of variants into what we call our Covid-ready strategy, which is going to be the pattern for the foreseeable future,” he added.

According to Nabarro, mask mandates and social distancing need to remain in place for the foreseeable future “as part of our defence” against COVID, particularly in regions which have high infection rates.

As we highlighted earlier, England is set to drop all face mask rules on July 19 after it was revealed that they were having a massive negative impact on businesses and wiping billions off the economy. Several government advisers have called for coronavirus restrictions to continue forever, not just to defend against COVID, but also to fight influenza.

Former Communist Party member and SAGE adviser Susan Michie said earlier this month that mask mandates and social distancing should continue “forever” and that people should adopt such behaviour just as they did with wearing seatbelts. It never ends".

Read full story here….

Kommentar:
Nå er det faktisk en stund siden en Standford studie viser at maskevidden i de lyseblå munnbindene er 1000 ganger større enn diameteren på et virus i korona-familien, maskevidden er i mikrometerområdet, og et koronavirus er i nanometerområdet. Men siden MSM tier om det, fortsetter de intetanende befolkningene å bruke dem.

Munnbindene kan også være hjemmelaget, og strikket, heklet eller laget av tøy som denim, som har mye større maskevidde. Men det spiller ingen rolle om munnbindene ikke virker for regimene, for munnbind-påbudet dreier seg ikke om helse, det skal bidra med å opprettholde panikken i folket, så de ukritisk tar mRNA-injeksjonen de heller burde frykte.

3 Likes

Vorherre til hest…de er sindssyge men ja, deres “for evigt” stopper forhaabentligt naar retssagerne kommer I gang…forhaabentligt!

1 Like