Australia, lekket offisielt dokument: Public Health Act 2016 (WA) – Instrument of Authorisation – Authorisation to Supply or Administer a Poison [SARS-COV-2 (COVID-19) VACCINE – Australian Defence Force] (No.2) 2021

Fra TapNewswire.
Les hele artikkelen her, med lenker til offisielle australske websider hvor dokumentene kan leses og lastes ned i pdf format. Video med omtale av dokumentene fra 2.03 minutter.

Utdrag:
LEAKED DOCUMENT – ‘AUTHORIZATION TO ADMINISTER A POISON (COVID-19) VACCINE.

Sat 9:23 am +00:00, 10 Jul 2021 .

posted by Weaver.

Support documents below video [6:20 mins].

Public Health Act 2016 (WA) – Instrument of Authorisation – Authorisation to Supply or Administer a Poison [SARS-COV-2 (COVID-19) VACCINE – Australian Defence Force] (No.2) 2021.

Guidance: An authorisation by the Chief Health Office under the s. 197 and s.198 Public Health Act 2016 (WA) to authorise relevant Australian Defence Force employees to supply and administer the COVID-19 Vaccine.

https://www.wa.gov.au/government/publications/public-health-act-2016-wa-instrument-of-authorisation-authorisation-supply-or-administer-poison-sars-cov-2-covid-19-vaccine-australian-defence-force-no2-2021

Poisons Standard June 2021
SARS-COV-2 (COVID-19) VACCINE Schedule 4 [Prescription Only Medicine, or Prescription Animal Remedy – Substances, the use or supply of which should be by or on the order of persons permitted by State or Territory legislation to prescribe and should be available from a pharmacist on prescription.]
https://www.legislation.gov.au/Details/F2021L00650

Part 3 Miscellaneous Regulations, Section 1 Advertising General 3

(1) A person must not include any reference to a poison included in:

b) Schedule 4 or Schedule 8,

of this Standard in any advertisement except in genuine professional or trade journals or other publications intended for circulation only within the medical, nursing, veterinary, dental or pharmaceutical professions or the wholesale drug industry. Poisons Standard June 2021

I could not find SARS-COV-2 classified as a poison on the Consent form. https://www.health.gov.au/sites/default/files/documents/2021/06/covid-19-vaccination-consent-form-for-covid-19-vaccination-covid-19-vaccination-consent-form-print-friendly_0.pdf

Is ‘poison’ disclosed on COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca or Comirnaty (Pfizer) information sheets to comply with full disclosure and informed consent ?

PDF: Lists who is qualified to administer, their function, and conditions . Do administrators confirm full disclosure and informed consent?

1 Like

Altsaa direkte galskab!

Lad is se hvad vi bliver praesenteret for her I Irland, naar jeg paa torsdag skal til moede om nye restriktioner ogsaa her I landet.

Jeg ved, at den del af vores regering der var ansvarlige for The Troubles I Nord Irland, I foerste omgang oenskede doedsstraf indfoert for de der naegter at baere masker eller tage en doeds-injektion…saa, I skal se - maaske de Danske nazi-Baptister slipper for selv at slaa mig ihjel, - mordet som Jo ellers saa “fint” er bestilt hos dem -hvis Altsaa ikke Jeg skrider foer da…:face_vomiting:

1 Like