Clinton rådgiver Dr. Naomi Wolf advarer: Vaksinepass dreier seg om total kontroll, og er slutten på frihet

Fra Coronanews123.
Les hele artikkelen her, meget lesverdig.

Utdrag:
CLINTON ADVISOR DR. NAOMI WOLF WARNS THAT “VACCINE PASSPORTS” ARE ABOUT TOTAL CONTROL, “END OF FREEDOM.” HOW WE CAN WIN.

"Once digital ID and clearance is required for participation in society, says Dr. Naomi Wolf, a best-selling author, former Bill Clinton advisor, and CEO of a data platform, anything can be downloaded or uploaded by the platform, including bank account access and “social credit” scores. This power will then be in the hands of whatever regime is in place, whether of the left or of the right.

Steve Hilton Interviews Dr. Naomi Wolf: The Orwellian Push for Vaccine Passports.

View at Bitchute.

Analysis of interview and Dr. Wolf’s book The End of America, by Dr. Joseph Mercola.

US Citizens Have a New Weapon in Their Fight for Freedom.

By Dr. Joseph Mercola.

Reprinted from Mercola.com .

STORY AT-A-GLANCE.

• There are 10 steps that every tyrannical government has followed. We are now at step 10. Once the 10th step locks into place, there will be no going back
  • The 10 steps toward tyranny start with the invocation of a terrifying internal and/or external threat. From 2001 onward, that threat was terrorism, which was used as the justification for stripping us of our liberties
  • With the declaration of COVID-19 as a global pandemic, we entered step 10, where emergency powers and laws are used to strip remaining freedoms from the people, censorship is enacted and certain kinds of speech is criminalized
  • We must get involved and fight to enact state legislation that protects against continued erosion of freedom and reestablishes rights and liberties
  • The Daily Clout platform was created for this purpose. It allows citizens to lobby already drafted, turnkey bills to their legislators.

Dr. Mercola Interviews the Experts.

This article is part of a weekly series in which Dr. Mercola interviews various experts on a variety of health issues. To see more expert interviews, click here.

Naomi Wolf, a former adviser to the Clinton administration, is a prolific author and Yale University graduate. She also received a prestigious Rhodes Scholarship that allowed her to complete her Ph.D. in English and literature at Oxford University in 2015. Eight years before that, she wrote a book called “The End of America,” which is the topic of this interview.

“The End of America” was published in 2007. At the end of this article, you will find a playlist of three videos in which she reads select chapters of the book. You can also download the first and last chapters for free on the publisher’s website, chelseagreen.com.1

A Prescient Warning.

Already in 2007, Wolf warned us of where we were headed. In her book, she points out that would-be tyrants are found on both sides of the political spectrum. We must not get locked into generalizations about political affiliations, because they simply do not give us a truthful picture of who the enemy is.

While Wolf and I could be said to be on opposite sides of the political spectrum, Wolf being a long-time progressive while many would view me as a conservative, our views are in perfect alignment when it comes to the issues of protecting American freedom and liberty.

We are [now] at Step 10. I’ve been trying to warn people, tirelessly, as much as I can, that we are at Step 10 and that once Step 10 locks in, there is no going back. ~ Naomi Wolf.

In “The End of America,” Wolf lays out the 10 steps toward tyranny. These steps have been followed by virtually all would-be tyrants, be they on the political left or right. They were followed in Italy in the ’20s, Germany in ’30s, East Germany in the ’50s, Chile in the ’70s and China in the ’80s.

“They all took the same 10 steps, and they always work,” Wolf says*. “I warned people that when you start to see these 10 steps, you have to take action, because there is no way to recover once things go too far without a bloody revolution or a civil war.*

We are [now] at Step 10. People have said, since I wrote that book in 2007, ‘Tell us when we’re at Step 10.’ I’ve always said, ‘Things are bad, they’re getting worse, but there’s still hope.’ We’re literally at Step 10 now. I’ve been trying to warn people, tirelessly, as much as I can, that we are at Step 10 and that once Step 10 locks in, there is no going back".

We’re in the Final Step of the Implementation of Tyranny.

The 10 steps toward tyranny start with the invocation of a terrifying internal and/or external threat. It may be a real threat or an imagined one, but in all cases, it’s a hyped-up threat. From 2001 onward, that threat was terrorism, which was used as the justification for stripping us of our liberties. Ultimately, that wasn’t effective enough.

“There was still freedom in the world. People were not saying, ‘ISIS exists; therefore, I’m going to give up my First Amendment liberties, my Fourth Amendment liberties, my Second Amendment liberties and so on.’ Sadly, this medical crisis — which is now not a pandemic in many states and countries, it’s an endemic; it doesn’t meet the formal definition of a pandemic — was the perfect excuse for leaders to usher in Step 10,” Wolf says.

The last and final step in the implementation of tyranny, Step 10, involves the creation of a surveillance state where citizens are spied upon, and critique of the government is reclassified as dissent and subversive activity.

Step 10.

The surveillance state is now being rolled out in the form of vaccine passports, while certain kinds of speech are said to be dangerous and freedom of speech is being criminalized. Needless to say, the mainstream press is an important part of this scheme.

“The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation have essentially bought up the western press and coerce them, bribe them, into following the party line, brought up by the CDC and so on,” Wolf says.

“Toward the end of the steps, which is Step 10, is emergency law, [which is a] subversion of the rule of law, also called martial law. We’re here. I’m [in] New York State. We’re under emergency law.

Every 30 days, I get an email saying that tyrannical Governor Cuomo has extended emergency powers, even though in Columbia County where I live, there are only eight deaths a month with COVID, average age 85, which is older than the average American life span.

It’s not a pandemic where I live, but I’m living under emergency law, which means the legislature has no power. The governor can do whatever he wants. It’s the same in Massachusetts, same in California — 49 states, all states except Alaska, are technically under emergency law.

This is terrifying. You get what you’re seeing, which is governors deciding, or the federal government deciding, that you can’t assemble, you can’t worship, you have no medical choice, the coercion of vaccine passports, your child can’t go to school, your young adult can’t get a college education if they don’t agree to an experimental vaccination.

You get suspension of the right to property. You can’t run your business — 110,000 restaurants have closed. You get a suspension of freedoms of speech. People are being deplatformed left and right and there are movements in Congress to criminalize what had been First Amendment protected speech.

You get the invocation of martial powers and there’s no end to it. Literally, with Massachusetts emergency law, I have no rights. I have no ability to lobby the governor. With New York’s emergency law, I have no representative with the power to end emergency measures. The governor has to end emergency measures, [and] he’s the one who benefits from them. It’s catastrophic.

We’re seeing a complete takeover of American rights, freedoms and bodies by Big Tech, which is up double digits to triple-digit billions since the pandemic began.

China has moved in to … establish its role as the global superpower under the guise of this pandemic, buying up community groups, elected officials and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, which are flooding K through 12 education … community groups [and] universities with money to engage in COVID education — which means a strict party line [narrative] that is aimed at destroying what’s human about us and what’s free. That’s it in a nutshell. It’s unbelievably terrifying"".