Covid vaksiner testes på spedbarn enda dødstallene stiger etter vaksinering

Fra Principa Scientific.
Les hele artikkelen her.

Utdrag:
"If early statistics are any indication, we are facing the greatest public health calamity in modern history. No, I’m not talking about a third, fourth or fifth wave of COVID-19. I’m talking about the current vaccination campaign. I have no doubt that deaths caused by COVID-19 vaccines will end up far exceeding the number of actual COVID-19 deaths.

The greatest tragedy here is that while COVID-19 kills already unhealthy elderly individuals who are just years from their natural death, the vaccines are killing the young and healthy who typically have many more decades to live. From my perspective, there’s simply no justification for this. There’s no “greater good” argument that can ever make this type of tradeoff OK.

Now, these experimental gene therapy “vaccines” are being tested on young children and even babies as young as 6 months old, the ramifications of which are wholly unknown.

According to Forbes1 and The New York Times,2 Moderna has officially started testing its vaccine on children between the ages of 6 months and 11 years. A total of 6,750 children will be included in the trial. Testing on 12- to 17-year-olds began in December 2020, the data from which are still unpublished. Considering what’s happening in the adult population, testing on young children and babies seems extremely premature and risky beyond belief".

2 Likes

Tack Northern_Light, du delar alltid så intressanta saker. Ville bara uttrycka min uppskattning!
:raised_hands:t3::muscle:t3::heart:

3 Likes

Tusind tak Northern Light…

Laes ogsaa her, om hvornaar hele dette mareridt reelt startede. HVIS Altsaa mit link her virker:

Det hele er saa raaddent og ikke mindst - let at gennemskue - samt en af de videoer, der faar mig til at foele, Jeg skal braekke mig :face_vomiting: :sleepy:

1 Like