Lege vil ikke motta pasienter som har fått en Covid-19 vaksine

Fra Principa Scientific.
Les hele artikkelen med en video her.

Utdrag:
"Medical doctor refuses to accept patients at his practice who have had the mRNA gene-altering COVID19 ‘vaccine’. Dr Baker’s video announcement is a warning to all young women who wish to protect their fertility and avoid the risk of being sterilized by Big Pharma’s Malthusian gene therapy.

At Principia Scientific International (PSI) we have been seeing a steady flow of reports from women complaining that their monthly cycle has been interrupted or stopped after coming into contact with anyone who has had a COVID jab. As many as “80 percent” of female patients are reporting “weird changes” in their cycles, says Dr Baker.

As this concerned doctor correctly indicates, these COVID shots are gene therapy; they are experimental and in way are they officially approved vaccines because the official trials will not be concluded until 2023. Anyone taking the jab is, in effect, a guinea pig in the largest medical experiment yet conducted.

Dr Baker’s blunt refusal to take the same risk of ‘sterilizing’ his patients by permitting the ‘contaminated’ and vaxxed who, he says, “are a spike-protein factory” and are a danger when they come into contact with the unvaxxed and healthy is testament to the impact the threat of ‘shedding’ is having on many concerned citizens.

“I’m Asking Vaccinated Patients To Self-Quarantine For 30 Days Before Coming In,” Says Dr Baker. “Why 30 Days? I Have No Clue. Nobody Knows. I’m Just Trying To Be Nice. I Don’t Know If They Are Shedding These Proteins For 30 Days Or For The Rest Of Their Life. In An Ideal Situation, All Of These Vaccinated Patients Will Never Again Come Into My Office.”

Watch the doctor’s impassioned plea and make up your own mind:

More at www.bitchute.com".

Kommentar:
Stadig flere rapporter fra kvinner tyder på at de som har fått mRNA-injeksjonen kan smitte andre, ikke bare med korona-virus, men også med “pigg-proteiner” og komponenter som blant annet forstyrrer menstruasjonssyklusen. Denne legen mener at det også kan føre til aborter. Han kaller de som har fått mRNA-injeksjonen for “pigg-protein fabrikker”.

MSM journalister og redaktører har tilgang til samme informasjon, men MSM unnlater å rapportere om det, akkurat som de unnlater å rapportere om det stadig økende antallet som dør etter mRNA-injeksjonen. MSM desinformerer i stedet for å informere, og forleder befolkningen i stedet for å advare.

Nyhetsankerne er journalister og er en del av nyhetsredaksjonene, og er medansvarlige for det nyhetsbildet som presenteres. Å utelate informasjon som dette som alle kvinner, spesielt de som er gravide skal ha, er ikke journalistikk. Hovedstrømspressen er en integrert og sentral del av maktapparatet, og kontrollerer og styrer folket i stedet for å være motmakten til regimet, som er en lokal administrasjon for den globale storkapitalen de tjener. Det er ingen unnskyldning for dette, masseinjisering med mRNA-injeksjonen tar og ødelegger så mange liv at det kan kalles massemord.