Ny studie: Sprøytemidler forårsaker stor skade på jord, og truer det biologiske mangfoldet

Fra Global Research.
Les hele artikkelen her.

Utdrag:
"The researchers compiled data from nearly 400 studies, finding that pesticides harmed beneficial, soil-dwelling invertebrates including earthworms, ants, beetles and ground nesting bees in 71% of cases reviewed.

“It’s extremely concerning that 71% of cases show pesticides significantly harm soil invertebrates", said Dr. Tara Cornelisse, an entomologist at the Center and co-author of the study. “Our results add to the evidence that pesticides are contributing to widespread declines of insects, like beneficial predaceous beetles and pollinating solitary bees. These troubling findings add to the urgency of reining in pesticide use".

The findings come on the heels of a recent study published in the journal Science showing pesticide toxicity has more than doubled for many invertebrates since 2005. Despite reduced overall use of insecticides, the chemicals most commonly used today, including neonicotinoids, are increasingly toxic to beneficial insects and other invertebrates. Pesticides can linger in the soil for years or decades after they are applied, continuing to harm soil health.

The reviewed studies showed impacts on soil organisms that ranged from increased mortality to reduced reproduction, growth, cellular functions and even reduced overall species diversity. Despite these known harms, the Environmental Protection Agency does not require soil organisms to be considered in any risk analysis of pesticides. What’s more, the EPA gravely underestimates the risk of pesticides to soil health by using a species that spends its entire life aboveground — the European honeybee — to estimate harm to all soil invertebrates.

“Below the surface of fields covered with monoculture crops of corn and soybeans, pesticides are destroying the very foundations of the web of life,” said Dr. Nathan Donley , another co-author and scientist at the Center. “Study after study indicates the unchecked use of pesticides across hundreds of millions of acres each year is poisoning the organisms critical to maintaining healthy soils. But our regulators have been ignoring the harm to these important ecosystems for decades".

Soil invertebrates provide a variety of essential ecosystem benefits such as cycling nutrients that plants need to grow, decomposing dead plants and animals so that they can nourish new life, and regulating pests and diseases. They’re also critical for the process of carbon conversion. As the idea of “regenerative agriculture” and using soil as a carbon sponge to help fight climate change gains momentum around the world, the findings of this study confirm that reducing pesticide use is a key factor in protecting the invertebrate ecosystem engineers that play a critical role in carbon sequestration in the soil".

Kommentar:
Storkapitalens kjøper opp dyrkbar mark og drikkevannskilder i en rasende fart verden over, først i u-land, deretter i vestlige land, bare i EU eier bare 4% over 50% av all dyrkbar mark allerede, og det er ikke bønder, fordi EU-regelverket tillater at utenlands kapital kan kjøpe jord i EU-land.

Småbruk og middelstore bruk blir lagt ned og kjøpt opp i alle vestlige land, og fordi landbrukspolitikken favoriserer store gårder, og subsidiene går først og fremst til store gårder, og ikke til små bruk og gårder som vil drive økologisk.

Storkapitalens divisjon “Big Ag”, kjøper opp små gårder og slår de sammen til enorme industri-gårder, “factory farms”. Skog og villmark pløyes ned, og som driver monokulturjordbruk med kjemikalier og mer og mer GMO-planter, hvor det er en matplante fra horisont til horisont. Dette utrydder insektlivet og også fuglelivet som spiser skadedyr på matplanter, og da på naturlig vis reduserer dem.

I det økologiske jordbruket er det et riktig forhold mellom dyrket mark og villmark, så fugler har hekke-hvile-soveplasser i skog og busker rundt åkrene, og uten sprøytemidler er det nok av insekter og virvelløse dyr som holder matjord og skogbunn sunn. Dette gir ikke like mange kg mat per hektar som i industrijordbruket, men mye sunnere mat og et sunt kulturlandskap.

Det betinger at vi opprettholder full bosetting i distriktene, og har landbruk og matproduksjon i alle deler av landet også for selvforsyning av mat som mål. Dette er det motsatte av globalisme og det globalistenes politikerne på Stortinget vil, som er å legge ned norsk landbruk. De vil fjerne subsidiene til landbruket, men de samme politikerne gir store subsidier til vindkraftbaronene, som øker sine formuer i skatteparadiser.

For å få dette til, må folket samle seg bak en sterk nasjonalstat, og melde Norge ut av EØS, og si nei til EU, TTIP, ISDS og TISA og andre overnasjonale avtaler utformet av global storkapital for å kunne kjøpe opp norges landressurser. Da må folket ut av den politiske bevisstløsheten før det er for sent, og velge vekk den globale storkapitalens politikere på Stortinget, og velge inn politikere som representerer eget folk og land.

1 Like