Orm-lignende parasitter funnet i nye munnbind fra Kina som skal være sterile

Fra Principa Scientific.
Les hele artikkelen med en video her.

Utdrag:
"It seems a crazy question. But it is one being asked in trepidation by independent medical doctors after seeing disturbing online video evidence. Judge for yourself when you see a British medical doctor and her dentist husband perform their own microscopic tests on multiple, UNUSED batches of NHS COVID masks. They found ALL infected by tiny worm-like creatures.

“This is heavy — an English doctor making the startling discovery that these black “worms” in the one-use, surgical face-masks are real. She’s calling them “worms” and “living organisms” but they may also be nano-technology.”

One commentator noted: this may be why Ivermectin works so well against so-called Covid (Certificate of Vaccination ID), Ivermectin is sold over the counter as a livestock de-wormer. It is my own personal belief, backed by the opinions of many doctors, that mask wearing is mostly unhelpful for healthy people and used masks are always a toxic biohazard and a real threat to our health. But we are talking here about results from tests performed on sterile, un-opened, unused medical grade COVID masks as worn by millions all round the world. It appears these are batches made in five separate factories in China.

China is the leading country in the world to produce masks, and 85 percent come from factories linked to the CCP, which have raised concerns about certain deficiencies in the processes and the opacity of the supply chains, reports the Daily Mail. The implications of this story, if verified, point to a grave international crime against humanity.

By the rationale of the lockdowners, the precautionary principle has guided policymakers to argue that just saving a few lives justified the draconian measures that put most of the world on medical martial law for over a year.

Well, if we are to be logically consistent and apply the same precautionary principle in this instance, we are at a crisis point where these COVID19 medical masks cannot be deemed safe. This comes on top of separate but related anecdotal evidence we reported last week, that routine mask wearing is already making people sick from breathing in toxic fumes from the dyes and glues used in their manufacture".

Kommentar:
Mange steder i verden blir folk bøtelagt i tillegg til å bli utestengt hvis de ikke bruker munnbind, og mange har ikke andre muligheter enn å kjøpe munnbindene som er helseskadelige, og med orm-liknende parasitter kan de være dødelige å bruke.

Alternativpressen avdekker skandalene, og MSM dekker over dem ved å unnlate å omtale det. Det er altså alternativpressen som driver journalistikk til verdens befolknings beste, mens MSM, som skulle være motmakten til Makten, er integrert og sentral i maktapparatet til den globale eliten. MSMs oppgave er å kontrollere og styre befolkningene.

Det er ingen unnskyldning for MSM journalister og redaktører som dekker internasjonal politikk og økonomi at de får sparken og blir svartelistet hvis de ikke skriver som den globale storkapitalen som eier mediene vil, dette er massemord og den største forbrytelsen mot menneskeheten noensinne.

Alternativpressen finnes bare på Internett, og leses dessverre bare av ca 5% av verdens nyhetslesende befolkning, og faktisk så har bare litt over 50% av verdens befolkning tilgang til Internett. Den som når frem med mest (des)informasjon til flest folk over lengst tid vinner, og 95% av de avislesende vet ikke engang at det finnes en alternativpresse. Så hvor mange skal bli alvorlig syke av “vaksiner” og munnbind før det går opp for folk flest at eliten driver krig mot dem?

1 Like

Det er mere end ulaekkert…

Max Igan fra Crowhouse.com/Australien viste dette for et par uger siden og, det er jo altsaa sas hvad mennesker er villige til at aande ind I hele deres menneskelige system, uden at vide hvad det er…

Yrgh…:face_vomiting:

1 Like