Professor Dr. Peter McCullough: Hele pandemien dreier seg om vaksinene

Fra Mercola.
Les hele artikkelen her.

Utdrag:
"Dr. Peter McCullough is an internist in cardiology and professor of medicine and in this video, he says the whole COVID-19 pandemic, from the very beginning, was about the vaccine.

“All roads lead to the vaccine,” McCullough says, with stakeholders banking on countries mandating the vaccine worldwide. “They do want a needle in every arm,” he says. But why, especially when there are known severe adverse side effects to it? People are dying from this vaccine — the internet is full of these cases — so why is it being pushed like it is? McCollough says it’s a global goal to “mark” people, so global elitists bent on running the entire world know who you are and where you are — and so they can force the entire population into compliance.

As a physician, he, himself, is not recommending this vaccine, and other prominent virologists and physicians are calling for a stop to the program. Yet, many people are complying simply because they’re desperate to get back to the “normal” they knew before, of sending their children to school, and of leading the life they had before the pandemic.

But don’t do it, McCullough says — don’t fall for the trap because it’s only going to make things worse. “There are warnings out there saying ‘Don’t do this; don’t vaccinate the entire world.’ All we’re going to do is set ourselves up for a super bug that’s really going to wipe out populations.”This is a bioweapon, McCollugh says, and the side effect concerns, such as blood clots, are real — “and far beyond anything we have ever seen … the vaccine’s not safe"".

2 Likes

Ja og, de skingrende psykopater der startede dette - de forventer sikkert en medalje eller maaske en saakaldt “Fredspris” - maaske en saadan er noget Norge overvejer - en “Fredspris” for at slagte en helt ufatteligt stor del af jordens befolkning “for sjov” :sleepy::sleepy:

Jeg mener at naar baade EU, Obama og en del andre direkte psykopater, kan faa en saadan, saa kan vel alle :sleepy::sleepy:

2 Likes

Og lige er Lille PS for Jer at starte en ny uge paa…

Polly har faaet et brev fra en (rigtig og altsaa derfor ikke Dansk) psykiater:

https://www.www.bitchute.com/video/FPOWqRb98iKz/

Jeg haaber I maa se den…:thinking:

1 Like

Ikke overraskende maa I netop heller ikke se dette :sleepy::sleepy:

Brevet fra psykiateren omhandler 'Quarantine Stress Disorder, som er mindst lige saa slemt som PTSD og altsaa tortur :sleepy:

Psykiateren, som er expert I behandling af PTSD er Dr. David Gersten

Hele videoen kan I finde paa www.amazingPolly.net

1 Like