Sannheten om "Covid-krisen" i India

Fra Principa Scientific.
Les hele artikkelen her.

Utdrag:
"Jo makes the crucial point that we need to keep in mind the massive difference in scale between India and the UK. At 1.4 billion people, India is more than 20 times larger than the UK, so to compare Covid figures fairly we must divide India’s by 20. So 2,000 deaths a day is equivalent to a UK toll of 100. India’s current official total Covid deaths of approaching 200,000 is equivalent to just 10,000 in the UK.(Innbyggertall i UK er 67 millioner).

In a country the size of India and with the huge number of health challenges faced by the population, the number of Covid deaths needs to be kept in perspective. As Sanjeev Sabhlock observes in the Times of India , 27,000 people die everyday in India. This includes 2,000 from diarrhoea and 1,200 from TB (vaccinations for which have been disrupted by the pandemic). The lack of adequate hospital provision for Covid patients may be more a reflection of the state of the health service than the severity of the disease. Jo Nash also points out that poor air quality plays a role.

Delhi, the focus of the media’s messaging, and the source of many of the media’s horrifying scenes of suffering, has the most toxic air in the world which often leads to the city having to close down due to the widespread effects on respiratory health.

Respiratory diseases including COPD, TB, and respiratory tract infections like bronchitis leading to pneumonia are always among the top ten killers in India. These conditions are severely aggravated by air pollution and often require oxygen which can be in short supply during air pollution crises.
According to my contacts on the ground, people in Delhi are suffering from untreated respiratory and lung conditions that are now becoming serious.

Second, despite this surge, as of now India’s Covid mortality rate is 140 dead per million people. This compares to 401 for the world average, 1,762 for the US, and 1,869 for the UK. It puts India 119th in the world on this, the single most important statistic for comparison purposes. Third, the crux of the problem in India is not the proportion of cases and deaths from Covid. Rather, it is the lack of a fit-for-purpose public health infrastructure and medical supplies of equipment and drugs.

Fourth, although Government neglect of public health while prioritising vanity projects like a new Parliament building during the pandemic, building temples and statues etc. is a contributory factor, the real cause of a poor public health system is poverty. Put bluntly, poverty is the world’s biggest killer.
Fifth and finally, this is why a strong economy is not an optional luxury but an essential requirement for good health".

Kommentar:
MSM har valgt ut India som Covid-19 skremselspropaganda eksempel nummer en, og kan varte opp med, for vestlige, grufulle bilder av improviserte krematorier, åpne plasser hvor lik er plassert i vedhauger og brent, men kremasjon ved brenning er ikke uvanlig i India. De unnlater å fortelle at India er et enormt land med 1,4 milliarder mennesker, og det er ikke Covid-19, et virus som ikke er isolert, som er årsaken til høye daglige dødstall.

Det er influensa A og B, lungebetennelse, tuberkulose, COPD, bronkitt, enorm luftforurensning, diare og mest av alt elendighet på grunn av utbredt fattigdom som er årsaken til høye dødstall i India. Dette er på grunn av politiske beslutninger, det er få land i verden hvor forskjellene er større, de lavere kastene prioriteres ikke av regimet.

3 Likes

Det er altsammen sandt Northern Light og, oven i.dette, kommer saa Al slaveriet samt de illegale donationer af organer af alle slags - organer ofte “stjaalet” (tortureret fra…) fra uskyldige mennesker, der doer af samme aarsag og, saa er der jo AL boerne-sex-slaveriet - I netop Delhi/Mombay omraadet, som er det vaerste I verden for netop dette :sleepy::sleepy: - vi kan jo spoerge Lille DK hvordan de selv synes det gaar med netop dette samt ulovlige “adoptioner”, hvidvask af penge etc,…de har jo tydeligt STOR (og mange-aarig) erfaring I netop dette - med hjaelp fra bl.a. FBI :sleepy::sleepy:

Jeg har bekendte I netop dette omraade I Indien samt Indiske venner her, som kommer derfra og, de advarer nu alle mod at rejse dertil :sleepy:

1 Like