Dr. Anne McCloskey: "Denne såkalte pandemien er en trojansk hest, for å innføre en helt ny verdensordning for menneskeheten"

Fra BitChute.
Les hele artikkelen her.

Utdrag:
DR. ANNE MCCLOSKEY EXPOSES ‘GREAT RESET’ AGENDA BEHIND COVID HOAX IN POWERFUL VIDEO.

• WATCH BitChute video about 5 minutes.

First published at 21:48 UTC on August 5th, 2021.

channel image

Slawomir_Slowianin_2.

"A doctor from Northern Ireland has come out strongly against COVID hysteria and the sinister agenda behind it.

Dr. Anne McCloskey, a general practitioner from Derry, issued a stunning rebuke of global medical tyranny in a video released by the Freedom Alliance Island of Ireland.

“Across this island and across the world, there are millions of people who are awakening to the understanding that this current health crisis, this so-called ‘pandemic,’ is a trojan horse, which has been used to introduce a new era for humanity,” Dr. McCloskey says at the opening of her statement.

“‘The Great Reset,’ the ‘4th Industrial Revolution,’ ‘Building Back Better’ - whatever catchy, chirpy name the bankers and billionaires are calling it - is not good for you and me, for the ordinary people”".

source:

LESS.

Category Health & Medical.

1 Like

Thanks millions Ms. McCloskey and Derry…

Please just count in the people of the Republic…we’re with you❤️

Og til alle I Norge…det var dejlige mennesker I netop Derry, der sagde til mig - citat: ja Jette - vores Troubles var forfaerdelige aar men, hvad der nu sker I det land du kom fra, det er tusinder gange vaerre" citat slut

Netop Nord Irland og, om noget Europaeisk land kan se, naar noget er rav-ruskende Galt, da er det netop Nord Irland!!

1 Like