Dr. Mike Yeadon: Ingenting av det du har blitt fortalt av din regjering og MSM om "vaksiner", virus og tiltak har vitenskapelig grunnlag

Fra Technocrazy.com.
Les hele artikkelen her.

Utdrag:
"It’s obedience training and a tool to get the population of the world to go along with the intentional decimation of the global economy and old way of life, thereby justifying the Great Reset, which is about transferring global wealth and ownership rights to the technocratic elite, and giving them the power to control the world’s nations.

“Basically, everything your government has told you about this virus, everything you need to do to stay safe, is a lie,” Yeadon says . “Every part of it … None of the key themes that you hear talked about — from asymptomatic transmission to top-up vaccines [i.e., booster shots] — not one of those things is supported by the science.

Every piece is cleverly chosen adjacently to something that probably is true, but is itself a lie, and has led people to where we are right now. I don’t normally use phrases like this, but I think we are standing at the very gates of hell … It’s all about control … The reason I’m commenting is because I believe it’s not just about my life. More importantly, [it’s the lives] of my children and grandchildren that are being stolen … by a systematic process of fear and control that’s going to culminate in, I think, some very horrible times, and I’m desperate to wake you up …

We’re probably quite used to politicians occasionally telling white lies, and we kind of let them, but when they lie to you about something technical, something that you can check, and they do it [with] many, many elements of the whole event, then please, you’ve got to believe me, [they’re] not telling the truth. And if they’re not telling the truth, that means there’s something else. And I’m here to tell you that there is something very, very bad happening. If you don’t pay attention, you will soon lose any chance to do anything about it".

“When your government scientists tell you that a variant that’s 0.3% different from SARS-CoV-2 could masquerade as a new virus and be a threat to your health, you should know, and I’m telling you, they are lying,” Yeadon says. “If they’re lying, and they are, why is the pharmaceutical industry making top-up [booster] vaccines? You should be terrified at this point, as I am, because there’s absolutely no possible justification for their manufacture. And the world’s medicines regulators have said, ‘Because they are quite similar to the original vaccines … we won’t be asking them to do any clinical safety studies".

“I’m very frightened of that. There’s no possible benign interpretation of this,” Yeadon says. “I believe they’re going to be used to damage your health and possibly kill you. Seriously. I can see no sensible interpretation other than a serious attempt at mass depopulation.

This will provide the tools to do it, and plausible deniability. They’ll create another story about some sort of biological threat and you’ll line up and get your top-up vaccines, and a few months or a year or so later, you’ll die of some peculiar inexplicable syndrome. And they won’t be able to associate it with the vaccines.

That’s my belief — that they’re lying to you about variants so they can make damaging top-up vaccines that you don’t need at all. I think they will be used for malign purposes … We know that the people [SARS-CoV-2] injures and kills are only people who are elderly and or ill, usually both, so we’re talking about less than 0.1% [of the population] …

Given that this virus represents, at worst, a slightly bigger risk to the old and ill than influenza, and a smaller risk [than influenza] to almost everyone else … it was never necessary for us to have done anything. We didn’t need to do anything. [We didn’t need] lockdowns, masks, mass testing, vaccines.

Vaccine Passport Is a Ticket to Tyranny, or Worse.

Indeed, I’ve written several articles detailing how the tracking of vaccination status will usher in a surveillance apparatus greater than anything we’ve ever experienced before.

The precedent being set up right now is one that, in the future, will grant health authorities the “right” to force any number of experimental drugs, vaccines and technologies upon us in the name of public health. If the right to refuse an experimental medical procedure is not upheld now, the entire population of the earth will be available for experimentation without recourse.

I’m absolutely terrified that the combination of vaccine passports and top-up vaccines is going to lead to mass depopulation, deliberate execution, potentially of billions of people. ~ Michael Yeadon, Ph.D.
But that’s not all. This initial vaccine surveillance system will ultimately be tied into other digital systems, such as all other medical records, biometric ID and an all-digital banking system.

The implementation of a Google-based social credit system, similar to that implemented in China in 2018, is also highly likely. Under a social credit system, points are awarded or subtracted for certain types of behavior. When your score falls below a certain point, punishment is meted out in the form of travel restrictions or the inability to obtain a loan, for example.

“Don’t allow their system to come into force,” Yeadon says . “It’s going to be used to coerce you. I believe if you allow a vaccine passport to come into force, you’ll be pinged one day and it’ll advise you to go to the medical center to have your top-up vaccine.

If you choose not to get your vaccine, your passport validity will expire, which means you won’t be able to enter a shop. You may not be able to use your bank card. All somebody needs to do is set a rule that says ‘After a given a date, before any bank card can be used, a vaccine passport has to be [validated].

I’m absolutely terrified that the combination of vaccine passports and top-up vaccines is going to lead to mass depopulation, deliberate execution, potentially of billions of people. You can stop it once you’ve heard what I’m saying. Even if you like the idea of vaccine passports, put the thing in place using written records or something … but do not allow it to be on an interoperable global fixed-format database, because that will be the end of human freedoms. And I just see no way of recovering from that"".

Kommentar:
For nye lesere: Dr. Mike Yeadon har vært forskningssjef hos Pfizer og tidligere visepresident for selskapet. Få bruker sterkere ord enn Yeadon når han advarer mot mRNA-injeksjonene som “vaksinene” egentlig skulle vært kalt, og vaksinepass. Dessverre får han ikke taletid i MSM, som ikke er annet enn et talerør for den globale storkapitalen som eier og kontrollerer MSM, og som står bak den konstruerte koronakrisen.

3 Likes