Sjokkerende video: Los Angeles politiet tvangsvaksinerer mentalpasienter i deres hjem

Fra Vaccines.news.
Les hele artikkelen og se den opprørende videoen her.

Utdrag:
"Los Angeles police are force-vaccinating special needs children in heinous “Operation Homebound” program that resembles Nazi euthanasia of the retarded. California has launched a new Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) vaccination program called “Operation Homebound” that involves sending police officers to people’s homes to force-vaccinate their special needs children.

Shocking video footage – see below – shows masked Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) officers jabbing needles into the arms of scared children with disabilities who clearly do not consent to being medically raped by the police state in the name of “public health".

In one of the clips, a terrified special needs woman is seen struggling to escape her captors as they pull out a syringe and chase her arm for injection. Two officers are then seen restraining the woman while a third stabs it into her body without her permission.

“I’ll be gentle, okay? I’ll be gentle,” the officer holding the vaccine says. “Noooooo!” the poor woman yells as she attempts to resist the chemical violence being inflicted upon her. After finishing up forever modifying the woman’s DNA with the experimental messenger RNA (mRNA) syringe, the officers start clapping while the woman wails in horror at what happened to her.

In another clip, a special needs girl is seen in her driveway trying to escape officers who similarly inject her against her will with a gene-modifying cocktail, all while her family stands around watching. An Alzheimer’s patient in yet another clip is seen being given an injection without even knowing what was going on".

1 Like

Foej for helvede!!!

Josef Mengele og hans “venner” ville elske dette her :sleepy:

1 Like